Tunnel Smuggler in Rafah, Gaza
Seven states are listed as the world's most corrupt and are in order from the worst to the least corrupt:.5 of the 7 are Muslim majority states.
Not listed would have been Palestine but it was not yet a state. As of Friday, May 30, 2014, the Obama Kerry administration recognized the Hamas-Fatah unity government of Palestine. Israel has given it stipulations that certainly have not been reached, for the minute it was considered a state, the kidnapping of 3 Israeli boys occurred and was proven to have been done by Hamas. This was followed by the kidnapping of a Muslim boy in retribution which set off unbelievable riots in Jerusalem and elsewhere amid constant rockets raining into Israel from Gaza. That has led to so many rockets being shot all over Israel by Hamas that Israel is now in the 13th day of going into Gaza to stop the launching of rockets, mortars and missiles. We have witnessed that the minute Israel pulled out of Gaza in the name of peace in 2005, the Palestinians turned on southern Israel by shooting many rockets into the population. The minute they were recognized by the USA, they have done the same thing; attack Israel more with the rockets, mortars and missiles as well as acts of kidnapping and killing. Corrupt doesn't begin to cover the dastardliness of this terrorist unity of Fatah-Hamas. Both times they gave a promise of peace to Israel and both times this was broken within minutes.
Fatah had been run by the corrupt Yassar Arafat of the PLO terrorists from 1959 to 2004 when he died who was able to make himself a billionaire from money donated by his friendly neighbors for his people. In the end his widow was left extremely rich. as a millionaire.
Today Fatah, which is the new face of the PLO, is run by Mahmoud Abbas and has been since 2004. He has united with Hamas terrorists, run by Khaled Mashal also since 2004, who have taken over Gaza and have been shelling Israel with rockets, mortars and missiles since 2001. The new unity government has replaced him with Ismail Haniyeh. Their plan for their Palestine is that it will have no Jews living in it. This is quite different than Israel which has 1.7 million Arab citizens.
The Palestinians have not been able to pay their electricity bill to the Israel Electric Company who they depend on to supply it. . During this attack from Gaza with rockets, they managed to cut off their own electricity source. 70 thousand people were left without electricity. Besides that, they owe Israel anywhere from $525 million dollars to $62 million for their unpaid electric bill.
600 of today's tunnel burrowers in Gaza are also now millionaires as well. They charge a tax on goods brought through their tunnel. Some are big enough to drive trucks through. The Hamas terrorists use them for supplies of weapons and also found are tunnels that find their exit in Israel so that they can try to kidnap or kill Israelis. All this is put to a stop right now in the Operation Protective Edge. So far at this writing 13 tunnels have been destroyed by the IDF.
Mogadishu, movie Black Hawk Down
2. North Korea Family dictatorship, atheist state
3. Afghanistan............... Taliban terrorists, Soviets, Americans,
4. Sudan....................... Darfur violence
5. South Sudan............ new country since 2011
6. Libya................. Muammar Gadaffi
7. Iraq.................. Saddam Hussein
1. Somalia is the 25th largest Muslim country with 9,558,666 population who are 100% Sunni Muslims. It's an Islamic state. They have as a military power 10,000 men of active troops. They are in the process of building a federal parliamentary republic, mixed legal system of civil law, Islamic law, and customary law (referred to as Xeer), chief of state: resident HASSAN SHEIKH Mohamud (since 10 September 2012)
head of government: Prime Minister ABDIWELLI Sheikh Ahmed (since 21 December 2013); Deputy Prime Minister Ridwan HIRSI Mohamed (since 17 January 2014)
2. North Korea is a one man dictatorship in a Communist state, civil law system based on the Prussian model; system influenced by Japanese traditions and Communist legal theory, chief of state: KIM Jong Un (since 17 December 2011); note - in 2014, the rubberstamp Supreme People's Assembly (SPA) re-elected KIM Yong Nam president of its Presidium with responsibility of representing the state and receiving diplomatic credentials
head of government: Premier PAK Pong Ju (since 2 April 2013); Vice Premiers: KIM Tok Hun (since 30 April 2014), KIM Yong Jin (since 6 January 2012), RI Chol Man (since 13 April 2012), RI Mu Yong (since 31 May 2011), RO Tu Chol (since 3 September 2003)
3. Afghanistan is the 12th largest Muslim country with 28,395,716 population who are 99% Sunni and Shi'a and it is an Islamic state with a military power of 70,000 men of active troops, mixed legal system of civil, customary, and Islamic law, chief of state: President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Hamid KARZAI (since 7 December 2004); First Vice President Yunis QANUNI (since March 2014); Second Vice President Abdul Karim KHALILI (since 7 December 2004); note - the president is both the chief of state and head of government.
head of government: President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Hamid KARZAI (since 7 December 2004); First Vice President Yunis QANUNI (March 2014); Second Vice President Abdul Karim KHALILI (since 7 December 2004), political presure groups: religious groups, tribal leaders, ethnically based groups, Taliban.
4. Sudan is the 8th largest Muslim country with 43,939,598 population and are 70% Sunni Muslims so their state is not listing their religion and state. They have NONE listed instead. They have a military power of 104,500 soldiers, federal republic ruled by the National Congress Party (NCP), which seized power by military coup in 1989; the CPA-mandated Government of National Unity, which between 2005 and 2011 provided a percentage of leadership posts to the southern Sudan-based Sudan People's Liberation Movement (SPLM), was disbanded following the secession of South Sudan, mixed legal system of Islamic law and English common law, chief of state: President Umar Hassan Ahmad al-BASHIR (since 16 October 1993); First Vice President BAKRI Hassan Salih, Second Vice President Hasabu Mohamed ABDEL RAHMIN (both since 3 December 2013) note - the president is both chief of state and head of government.
head of government: President Umar Hassan Ahmad al-BASHIR (since 16 October 1993); First Vice President BAKRI Hassan Salih, Second Vice President Hasabu Mohamed ABDEL RAHMAN (both since 9 December 2013)
5. South Sudan practice Christianity, Islam and indigenous religions. Some communities also believe in the power of spirits. Consequently, diviners, rainmakers, fortune-tellers and spear-masters are revered in these communities. They have 8,260,490 population. chief of state: President Salva KIIR Mayardit (since 9 July 2011); Vice President James Wani IGGA (since 23 August 2013); note - the president is both chief of state and head of government
head of government: President Salva KIIR Mayardit (since 9 July 2011); Vice President James Wani IGGA (since 23 August 2013), Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA)
6. Libya is the 29th largest Muslim country with 6,173,579 population which is 97% Sunni and Islam is a state religion. they have a military power of 76,000 soldiers., Libya's post-revolution legal system is in flux and driven by state and non-state entities, chief of state: President, General National Congress, Nuri Abu SAHMAYN
head of government: Abdullah al-THANI remains Prime Minister after the 4 May 2014 election is declared unconstitutional; Deputy Prime Ministers Awad Ibrik Ibrahim al-BARASI, Sadiq Abd al-Karim Abd al-Rahman KARIM, Abd-al-Salam Muhammad al-Mahdi al-QADI, operates under a transitional government, legal systerm: Libya's post-revolution legal system is in flux and driven by state and non-state entities
7. Iraq is the 11th largest Muslim country with 31,234,000 population and is 997% Shi'a/Sunni Islam and has been listed as secular, but that must all now be changed since much of it has been chopped up and taken by IS who is 100% Sunni. They had had a military power of 254,418 soldiers who are reported to have fled with the onslaught of IS's invasion. They had listed themselves as secular before the invasion., mixed legal system of civil and Islamic law, chief of state: President Jalal TALABANI (since 6 April 2005)
head of government: Prime Minister Nuri al-MALIKI (since 20 May 2006) political pressure groups: Sunni militias
Shia militias, some associated with political parties, parliamentary democracy, mixed legal system of civil and Islamic law
What is it that these states lack that successful states have? What is it that creates corruption in a state?
Answer: "Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain. An illegal act by an officeholder constitutes political corruption only if the act is directly related to their official duties, is done under color of law or involves trading in influence."
"Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, patronage, graft, and embezzlement. Corruption may facilitate criminal enterprise such as drug trafficking, money laundering, and human trafficking, though is not restricted to these activities.
Misuse of government power for other purposes, such as repression of political opponents and general police brutality, is not considered political corruption. Neither are illegal acts by private persons or corporations not directly involved with the government."
Compare these states with the 10 least corrupt states listed:
Here are the 10 least corrupt countries in the world, according to the index:
Depending on the website, you'll find even the USA listed as a corrupt nation. We all have to watch it.
CIA reports on countries , https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/iz.html
http://jewishbubba.blogspot.com/2014/07/hamas-leadership-drunk-with-success-3rd.html, Maliki terrorist,