Nadene Goldfoot
Remember the grand NATO Summit meeting that all the Presidents in the world attended in Turkey in Ankara ? It was held on July 7-8, 2026 at Bestepd Presidential Compound in Ankara, Turkiye. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was the host leader though the chair was NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte . "Mark Rutte is a Dutch politician who has served as the 14th secretary general of NATO since October 2024. He previously served as prime minister of the Netherlands from 2010 to 2024 and leader of the People's Party for Freedom and Democracy from 2006 to 2023".
The President of Turkey did a lot of work on that airport to make it accessible to all those flying in, including Donald Trump of the USA. In fact, Recep got into a lot of trouble with his own people for how he expanded it and the cost of it.
Well, The Israeli government had shared the intelligence of the potential Iranian assassination plot with the CIA, one of the officials said.
However, the agency, as well as some other Trump officials, viewed the Israeli intelligence skeptically.
Some within the CIA had raised questions about the credibility of the intelligence, as well as whether Iran even had such capabilities to carry through such an attack, the official told CNN. I thought that it might be Mossad, which is Israeli Intelligence who had the information.
They don't seem to realize that informants are all over working for free for Israel. We do have Israelis who want to survive and help their government when they can. They may be IDF members on leave or old ladies like me.
This hits me like a pot of hot potatoes! My good friend, a Syrian Jew on the lam from Syria who has already been in the prison of the former Syrian President, and now Jolani who has taken over by force, sent me a help message that he had received either accidently in conversation or whatnot of a flight in an airplane that sounded like a plane going to Ankara on a devious mission. My friend asked me to get it to the CIA as soon as possible, which I did. I did not know who gave it to my friend .
I forwarded it it to the CIA along with another agency, the FBI in Portland. I had my CT be with me when the FBI, called and said they'd like to speak with me. Now I really had the shakes, being almost 92 and never involved with spying before. Could they have been speaking to Mossad?
That piece of the puzzle was scanty but very soon my friend sent me more that I forwarded. I was getting excited and started doing my own research. I found a plane fitting the description I thought and sent that a message thinking...do they really do a good job? I found one that went from France to Ankara on a regular route and thought aha! The President of France is in harm's way. Luckily, as it turned out, he was on his way when a bomb was dropped there, to visit the President of Syria !!!!!
I never thought that Trump was in harm's way at all. Was I ever surprised at how the CIA got him out of Turkey!!!
Trump used an elaborate cover-up scheme to get out of Turkey by using another plane. How clever of the CIA. Iran most likely was quite disappointed. Was the target the French President, Emmanuel Macron or Trump? We will never know.
Resource:
https://www.cnn.com/2026/08/13/politics/iran-threat-turkey-plane
No comments:
Post a Comment