Sunday, September 6, 2026

A Glimpse Into October 7, 2023 For The Brave

 Nadene Goldfoot                                           

               Arbel Yehoud Kidnapping In Oct 7, 2023 Horror, from David Harris on facebook and Wikipedia

You and I can't imagine really what the Israelis endured on October 7th, already almost 3 years ago.  Israel did a 180 in so many areas!!!The following is about Arbel Yehoud, a survivor of the most gruesome experience a person ever had to endure.  Born 21 June 1995) now 31,  is an Israeli woman who was abducted from Nir Oz during the October 7 attacks when she was 28. Yehoud was held in captivity for 482 days by Palestinian Islamic Jihad until she was released as part of the January 2025 Gaza war ceasefire. She was the last living female Israeli hostage to be freed.                                     

   Keep reading. She was a woman who had served or was serving 

her country by being in the IDF.  Many women belong.     

This is a true story that needs to be shared with everyone. 🇮🇱🫡
During her 482 days of captivity in Gaza, Hamas terrorists sexually abused her almost every day.
They broke her ribs and starved her.
While held hostage in Gaza, she attempted suicide three times simply because she was Jewish.
Arbel says, "I tried to take my own life three times. I felt I couldn't go on. There were moments when I felt it was the only way out."
This is the harrowing experience of Arbel Yehud, an Israeli woman who was held hostage.
She is truly an extraordinarily brave woman. After surviving 482 days of hell, she asked how long it would take before she could fight again.

She, along with a few others, were released 30th of January 2025. Their release, which CNN and AP News described as "chaotic", took place at the ruins of the house of former Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, and the hostages were led through a crowd of thousands before being transferred to the Red Cross.

 As a result, Israel delayed the release of 110 Palestinian detainees until guarantees were made that such a release ceremony would not be held again.
"I want to fight for Israel. I want to repay my debt to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment